
Out of my two photos I think this one is my best because it shows a less luxurious way of consuming food which is more common for me personally. I like the framing of this photo as well as it showing the stress of homework and home some good old nilla wafers can help with that stress.
For my final still life project as of right now I'm thinking about taking pictures of eaten food that has been eaten in a unusual way. For example I would take a picture of a kit-kat bar that has been bitten from rather than the traditional way of eating it. I want to do this theme because I like this whole idea of a nicely setup picture with a not so nice food object. I feel that this concept could make the audience a little uncomfortable and worrying about the mysterious person that has eaten the food in such unusual ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment